Friday, 25 September 2020

Every time Ayushmann won, I have had tears of happiness in my eyes, says actor's father, Acharya P Khurrana

Every time Ayushmann won, I have had tears of happiness in my eyes, says actor's father, Acharya P Khurrana https://ift.tt/365rHB7 Zee News Ayushmann has been named alongside global music sensations Selena Gomez and The Weekend, the visionary director of Parasite Bong Joon Ho, Phoebe Waller-Bridge of Fleabag fame and Michaela Coel, the British actress who became a rage across the world for the visionary show I may Destroy You in the TIME 100 list. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J September 25, 2020 at 03:27PM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/1RFfcdl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Jyotika hits back at trolls after supporting CJP protest and activist Sonam Wangchuk, 'Government damaging student heads...'

Jyotika hits back at trolls after supporting CJP protest and activist Sonam Wangchuk, 'Government damaging student heads...' https...