Wednesday, 20 January 2021

Bollywood probably does not understand my worth: Neha Bhasin

Bollywood probably does not understand my worth: Neha Bhasin https://ift.tt/3p3hziS Zee News "I think this is the right time for independent music. I think the time will come when film music will have more to do with background score. The indie scene will grow again. The lockdown has changed a lot of things including the way people perceive art today. I started my career as a pop star and playback singing was never my priority," she claimed. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J January 20, 2021 at 04:30PM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/1RFfcdl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Tamil Actress Anandhi Ajay alleges all her scenes removed from Thalapathy Vijay's final film Jana Nayagan

Tamil Actress Anandhi Ajay alleges all her scenes removed from Thalapathy Vijay's final film Jana Nayagan https://ift.tt/tC3N6Hk Zee ...