Thursday, 29 July 2021
"I Hear You": Deepika Padukone After Simone Biles Puts Mental Health First https://ift.tt/3rSRTrP Actress Deepika Padukone has joined the chorus of celebrity voices speaking out in support of US gymnastics star Simone Biles after she pulled out of the Olympics for her mental health. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J July 29, 2021 at 12:57PM NDTV News - Offbeat https://www.ndtv.com
"I Hear You": Deepika Padukone After Simone Biles Puts Mental Health First https://ift.tt/3rSRTrP Actress Deepika Padukone has joined the chorus of celebrity voices speaking out in support of US gymnastics star Simone Biles after she pulled out of the Olympics for her mental health. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J July 29, 2021 at 12:57PM NDTV News - Offbeat https://www.ndtv.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...'
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...' https://ift.tt/IpmQ5LM Zee News Featuring Will Smith's iconic roma...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Avatar: Fire And Ash X Review, Early Reactions - When Is James Cameron’s 'Spectacle' Releasing In India https://ift.tt/Qc1wxIV Zee N...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.