Tuesday, 5 July 2022
French actor Judith Chemla shares disturbing photos of 'injuries' stemming from domestic abuse
French actor Judith Chemla shares disturbing photos of 'injuries' stemming from domestic abuse https://ift.tt/jHZeXQm Zee News Judith Chemla wrote, "A year ago my face was injured, blue, purple under my eye, I saw myself deformed. A year ago I looked at my face in the mirror and I knew that I could no longer hide my face." https://ift.tt/DiuI9Jm July 05, 2022 at 08:49AM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/EQ5cKXk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The real-life hero Nana Patekar you should know about: From standing by the farmers in deep crisis to joining the Indian Army
The real-life hero Nana Patekar you should know about: From standing by the farmers in deep crisis to joining the Indian Army https://ift...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Happy Dev Deepawali 2025: 50+ Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, And Images To Share With Your Family And Friends https://ift.tt/AZJ9uwL m...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.