Wednesday, 20 July 2022
Ryan Gosling gushes over his ‘The Gray Man’ co-star Dhanush, says 'He never made a mistake'
Ryan Gosling gushes over his ‘The Gray Man’ co-star Dhanush, says 'He never made a mistake' https://ift.tt/IO9uGVm Zee News “If there are any filmmakers who want to make a film with me, please reach out. I would love to work with Dhanush again," says Ryan Gosling. https://ift.tt/ZQi1c2b July 20, 2022 at 07:53AM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/IUxR9bE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...'
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...' https://ift.tt/IpmQ5LM Zee News Featuring Will Smith's iconic roma...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Avatar: Fire And Ash X Review, Early Reactions - When Is James Cameron’s 'Spectacle' Releasing In India https://ift.tt/Qc1wxIV Zee N...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.