Thursday, 23 November 2023
Shraddha Kapoor Explains Her Instagram Bio, Says 'I Want To Reach For The Stars...'
Shraddha Kapoor Explains Her Instagram Bio, Says 'I Want To Reach For The Stars...' https://ift.tt/iF5mt3f Zee News Speaking about her Bio, Shraddha said, "My dream—that I am unfolding every day—is to continue maximizing my fullest potential as a human being. My dream has actually been consistent since I was a little girl—I want to reach for the stars with my feet on the ground." https://ift.tt/UKhBpL1 November 23, 2023 at 12:39AM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/nqIrbMJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...'
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...' https://ift.tt/IpmQ5LM Zee News Featuring Will Smith's iconic roma...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Avatar: Fire And Ash X Review, Early Reactions - When Is James Cameron’s 'Spectacle' Releasing In India https://ift.tt/Qc1wxIV Zee N...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.