Tuesday, 27 August 2024
Aamir Khan Opens Up Of Wanting to Get Settled For The Third Time? ‘I Don’t Like Living Alone, I Need A Partner’
Aamir Khan Opens Up Of Wanting to Get Settled For The Third Time? ‘I Don’t Like Living Alone, I Need A Partner’ https://ift.tt/gbQfnUB Zee News Aamir Khan admits he is the wrong person to give any marriage tips, reveals he hates living alone and desires to have a partner and companionship. https://ift.tt/ORDEh38 August 27, 2024 at 11:25AM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/x8mCEUb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...'
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...' https://ift.tt/IpmQ5LM Zee News Featuring Will Smith's iconic roma...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Avatar: Fire And Ash X Review, Early Reactions - When Is James Cameron’s 'Spectacle' Releasing In India https://ift.tt/Qc1wxIV Zee N...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.