Thursday, 1 August 2024
Kriti Sanon On Her Debut As A Producer: 'I Always Wanted To Do A Meaty, Female Lead'
Kriti Sanon On Her Debut As A Producer: 'I Always Wanted To Do A Meaty, Female Lead' https://ift.tt/f9trsg2 Zee News Actress Kriti Sanon is set to make her debut as a producer with her production house, 'Blue Butterfly Films', in the upcoming movie 'Do Patti'. https://ift.tt/S3sNqKB July 31, 2024 at 09:29PM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/YEn8Q1t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...'
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...' https://ift.tt/IpmQ5LM Zee News Featuring Will Smith's iconic roma...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Avatar: Fire And Ash X Review, Early Reactions - When Is James Cameron’s 'Spectacle' Releasing In India https://ift.tt/Qc1wxIV Zee N...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.