Sunday, 13 October 2024
Amitabh Bachchan Praises Aamir Khan For His Marathi; 'I've Even Heard You Speak Marathi'
Amitabh Bachchan Praises Aamir Khan For His Marathi; 'I've Even Heard You Speak Marathi' https://ift.tt/Oa2duV5 Zee News Amitabh Bachchan noticed how Aamir Khan made a sincere effort to learn the language to communicate better with the community. https://ift.tt/gP9J4qt October 12, 2024 at 08:58PM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/LUZhrao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...'
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...' https://ift.tt/IpmQ5LM Zee News Featuring Will Smith's iconic roma...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Avatar: Fire And Ash X Review, Early Reactions - When Is James Cameron’s 'Spectacle' Releasing In India https://ift.tt/Qc1wxIV Zee N...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.