Friday, 15 November 2024
Abhishek Bachchan Opens Up On Transformation And Life Lessons At 'I Want to Talk' Music Launch
Abhishek Bachchan Opens Up On Transformation And Life Lessons At 'I Want to Talk' Music Launch https://ift.tt/7oiBJkc Zee News Abhishek Bachchan says he gained weight for his role in Shoojit Sircar's I Want To Talk: 'That is me, that isn’t any prosthetic' https://ift.tt/tPeGjsz November 15, 2024 at 07:30AM Zee News :Zee News - Entertainment https://ift.tt/uaZnWmq
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...'
Dialogue of the day from Hitch, 'I love how she makes...' https://ift.tt/IpmQ5LM Zee News Featuring Will Smith's iconic roma...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Avatar: Fire And Ash X Review, Early Reactions - When Is James Cameron’s 'Spectacle' Releasing In India https://ift.tt/Qc1wxIV Zee N...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.