Tuesday, 29 April 2025
Employee Accidentally Said "I Love You" To Client, Then This Happened https://ift.tt/pQkYDRf We've all had those moments where we have said something to someone accidentally and later regretted it. The same happened to an employee who accidentally blurted "I love you" at the end of a call with a client. https://ift.tt/7H1qjuw April 29, 2025 at 07:55AM NDTV News Search Records Found 1000 https://www.ndtv.com/
Employee Accidentally Said "I Love You" To Client, Then This Happened https://ift.tt/pQkYDRf We've all had those moments where we have said something to someone accidentally and later regretted it. The same happened to an employee who accidentally blurted "I love you" at the end of a call with a client. https://ift.tt/7H1qjuw April 29, 2025 at 07:55AM NDTV News Search Records Found 1000 https://www.ndtv.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The real-life hero Nana Patekar you should know about: From standing by the farmers in deep crisis to joining the Indian Army
The real-life hero Nana Patekar you should know about: From standing by the farmers in deep crisis to joining the Indian Army https://ift...
-
‘Haq’ Review: Yami Gautam Wins Hearts With The Story Of The Woman Who Changed India Forever https://ift.tt/jMkq9y6 Zee News Her name was Sha...
-
Man Uses AI To Recreate Grandpa's Life For 90th Birthday, Wins Praise Online https://ift.tt/Z2AkX7s A grandson used AI to recreate his g...
-
Happy Dev Deepawali 2025: 50+ Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, And Images To Share With Your Family And Friends https://ift.tt/AZJ9uwL m...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.